Bofram Breakout unit for directional drilling
This breakout unit is part of our range of HDD site equipment. This unit is specially designed for the directional drilling industry. It is mobile, compact and perfect for breaking out and opening drill pipes and other HDD tooling.
|Dimensions (mm)||1200 (L) x 1000 (B) x 1330 (H)|
|Clamping unit||90-200 mm|
|Cylinders||4x clamp and 2x tilt|
|Performance||Torque break: adjustable up to 100,000 Nm|
Torque up: adjustable up to 60,000 Nm
|Hydraulics||Flatface quick coupling|
Working pressure 200 bar @ 60 l/min
This product can be custom made for you by our engineers and professionals. We gave this product the following specifications to inspire. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would prefer any alteration on this product. It is also possible to color this product in your company colors or any color of preference.
- The breakout unit is equipped with lifting points and a transport rack with forklift pockets
- Unit is equipped with an extendable operating arm for a safe working position
- Clamping force can be variably adjusted
- Hydraulic pressure readable on manometer
- CE label, manual and hoisting certificate
- Optional: remote control